Are you looking to run an RFP ahead of a technology purchase? If so, this whitepaper will be useful for you. The RFP is still a key part of a selection process, but it is important that you do it at the right time, and that you only include the vendors that have a serious chance of winning your business. In the whitepaper we discuss:
* The key sections you need to include.
* Why timing is absolutely crucial.
* How many vendors should take part.
* What an RFP is meant to achieve.
* Tips to getting it right and getting responses.
* Our unique viewpoint on what works - and what doesn't.
Getting the RFP right - is getting your project right. It is that important.
All they key elements the vendors will expect to be included.
What we know works - and what you should avoid.
Why there is a time and a place for an RFP - and when that is.